Cooperation With Parents
Our children need generous, diverse areas of movement, perception, experience and scope for action, where they can develop from earliest babyhood their motor skills ; where they can develop creative perception and expression ; where they can pursue their interests and make discoveries independently .
Rachel’s Kinderkrippe is determined by observing the following objectives:
- Create a fear-free atmosphere
- Learn and promote social behaviour and skills
- Develop the independence of our children
- Ensure and strengthen the free development of personality
- Promote the understanding of our children´s own and foreign cultures